Monday, July 30, 2007


Manic Monday

Today is just one of those days. I have clean laundry folded in piles across the top of my couch. I have big plastic bins for the clothes that my youngest is outgrowing. I have boxes out to pack including clothes that I will not be able to wear until about 6-9 months after I have the baby which is a little over a year from now. I have boxes out for packing so we can get ready to move in 3 weeks. I have piles for fall and winter clothes that we will not need here until after January. My house is a complete mess.

I am still getting morning sickness too with one of my medicines that I take. Within an hour after I take it I am giving everything back up. Yuck! I do not like being this sick. I am not use to being like this as I did not have it with either of my other 2 kids. I am trying the peppermint candies, but those are no longer working. I feel for those ladies who battle morning sickness all day long throughout their whole pregnancies. It's not fun. It's hard to get stuff done and tend to the kids while you are not able to get up for long. I am having more good days so I thank God for that since I can get more packing done. I do not want to leave it to my husband at the last minute for him and his friends to just throw everything in boxes and in their trucks to just unload and dump when they move us. I will not be able to move anything seeing how I am pregnant. I didn't think I was going to be able to pack either and have to pay someone to pack us, but I am feeling better so that is a blessing.

My husband and I stayed up last night like we normally do on weekends. He plays his online game while the kids are in bed and I sit on the couch next to him at the computer and knit while watching a movie. We talk about more things when we get to spend time together like this than we do all week when he is sleeping and working nights. He has a complete opposite schedule from us. He gets home when we wake up and get going and I wake him up early afternoon when it starts cooling down enough outside for my oldest to go play outside with his friends here on our street. So he goes outside with our son so he can be an "observer" so no one gets hurt.

A few days ago I posted pictures of our tomatoes that are sprouting wonderfully on our plants. Now I am getting those tomato worms like crazy! I am picking them off in 3's and 4's every time I go outside and look at my plants. I go out there a few times a day. They are eating my plants! I have been wanting tomatoes for so long now that I will do anything to save these tomatoes. I've had to pick off a handful and throw them over the fence for a few days now. I do NOT want to pick any more off! I know I will have to though. If any of you know of a safe way besides picking them off by hand to get rid of them, please leave me a comment and let me know!

No comments: