Wednesday, July 18, 2007


I am taking classes online and I got to tell ya, trying to keep up with the due dates is a lot! There is something due everyday and then on top of that you have to respond to 3 other posts twice a week. I am taking 2 classes at once so making sure that I am posting the required amount in each class sometimes confuses my pregnancy memory. But the first week is done and we are half way through our second week, so the routine of it is coming along and the confusion is clearing.

How was everyone's day today? It is very sunny and HOT here. I babysat my friend's baby girl while she had her doctor appointment today. Her baby girl is 16 months old while mine is 20 months old so the two play extremely well together. Except today. They took turns crying. So it was a little more difficult than normal, but we made it.

I didn't get as much done today that I normally do. I wasn't feeling as well as I have been the past few days. I did get some laundry done still which is slowly dwindling the piles that we have so that is a plus. My husband did the dishes for me. And I got to take a much needed nap on the floor with the dogs. I watered my tomato plants that need watering 2-3 times a day. I moved my hanging flowers to the front patio. The sun is too strong on them in the back, they were dying. I water them a lot too. When you buy flowers and plants at the store they usually come with a tag that specifies whether or not it requires full sun or partial sun. It should have a saying "except in southern California where the sun is too strong!".

The picture shown above is from Allposters. It is a painting by Charlene Winter Olsen and it is called "Cottage Living I".

Many blessings to you and your home this evening.
Mommy Lynda

No comments: