Wednesday, August 15, 2007



Wow. August is almost over. I have been so busy packing and getting ready to move that I haven't sat down long enough to post on here. Shame on me! There seems to never be an end to all the junk we have accumulated in this house. And to think we are moving into a house with more bedrooms. Sheesh!
My pregnancy is going normal. I had my OB appointment on Monday. The baby's heartbeat was fine although he was hiding from the Dr. when she was trying to get it. I am fine. We will check my thyroid level at my next appointment. My doctor is seeing me every 4 weeks instead of the standard 6. This has been since my first appointment. I think with my thyroid, and other meds that I take, she wants to keep an eye on me closer together. That's fine with me. Although I am not looking forward to taking a second glucose test later in my pregnancy. She thinks that I might still be close to getting it when I get bigger. (I tend to have big babies.)

Anyway, I am going to go now. I have my online school work to complete and turn it. Busy, busy, busy!

Mommy Lynda

No comments: