Monday, July 05, 2010

Hello everyone.

I haven't posted in quite some time. Sorry about that. Life has been quite busy and I am relearning some things. Basically trying to slow down my life and learn how to relax. Life with 4 kids and 1 more on the way was a little too much for my brain to comprehend. And enter the panic attacks. I haven't had a full blown attack in over a month now. (Praise God!) But it has made me deal with each aspect of my life and what I need to purge and what I need to focus on.

I have been keeping up with each of you though. Reading your blogs has been a nice break for me in my hectic days. I love keeping up with what is going on in each of your lives. I had hoped that some of you would post more often, but here I sit not posting at all. Not very fair now is it?

I am still not ready to return to church. I have a good church. I don't know anyone from the church, but I love the messages and the way the pastor delivers his message. I have been attending this church off and on now for 3 or 4 years now. Like I said though, off and on. I have not been very disciplined in attendance.

I have been using my new toy. It's not new, but a used toy, but still new to me. It's a Janome Memory Craft 9500. I bought it used from a friend of mine. I got taken advantage of the deal, but I am still glad that I have the machine. I've embroidered a few items already. Once I figure out how to add pictures on my Macbook Pro I'll add some. The only way I have found to add pictures is to drag them onto my desktop screen and then add them that way. There has to be a better way that I do not know of.

My baby girl has a rash, red eyes, and is tired all the time. She will still play, but is tired as she does it. We have an appointment with her pediatrician tomorrow morning. I hope they know what is causing this rash. She is not a happy a happy girl these past few days. It is hard trying to make this girl happy. I can't carry her all day and night, but that is what she wants. And it is especially hard since Daddy isn't home to help. As soon as I sit, she will fuss again. I'm hoping we get some answers tomorrow.

School is still going on. Big Man still has 2 weeks before summer break. He's looking forward to his summer. I have him signed up with Scouts. He'll be a Cub Scout this year. I've also ordered the Keepers of Faith book for him also. Now I understand that most of his activities will overlap the two, but they can be used for both programs. My other 2 older daughters are signed up for Keepers of Home program. One is 4 and one is 2 1/2. My 4 year old starts Kindergarten this fall. She'll be ready for her program while the younger one has the preschool edition of the program. Both are old enough to start learning about homemaking. I am looking forward to all of them starting their activities. I should look online for a group nearby. I highly doubt there is, but it will be worth a look if there is.

I will post more often. I will make a point to not go so long without posting from now on. I am here and alive. Don't give up on me yet!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lynda... I saw your post about embroidery and photos... Do you have iPhoto on your Macbook? That is the easiest way to use your photos... and you can have great fun manipulating them with color, size and effects too. Whenever you plug your camera in, iPhoto opens and imports the pictures, giving them a numeric 'name'. When you want to post a picture to the blog, 'browse' your computer- go into iPhoto, select the one you want and your blog should grab it. I hope that helps a little. (I had 4 in 5 years, so I can understand your hectic life... sewing was my 'escape) Warm Wishes, Deb