Friday, July 09, 2010

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

These turned out so yummy! I implore you to try these. Utterly mouthwatering. When I picked this up from the grocery store I originally thought they were chocolate croisants. I was wrong. I didn't read the can. You unroll them into these twist shapes. Yes, one can only produces 5 of these delights. "Oh, but there are only 4 in the picture," you say. I just couldn't resist them warm straight from the oven. I also went back for another one right after this picture was taken. I have no self control while pregnant. Hence why I leave all the "goodies" in the grocery store and don't bring them home. That way I won't gain like a gazillion pounds during this pregnancy.

My handsome young boy is almost done with this school year. We both are excited! He will be entering into the 3rd grade and his sister will be entering Kindergarten at the same school. It is hard for me to believe that I will have school children. Not just one in school, but more than one. Whew. Hard for my brain to imagine. I will still have two at home and one born at the end of the following month. So yes, I will still have my hands full at home. How do I do it?

I've gotten a few gadgets lately. I upgraded my Blackberry to a myTouch Slide. I am truly happy with this upgrade. I am hard to please which is why it has been a long time since I had a new phone. I really enjoyed my Blackberry. But it was time to join the Android market. And this phone has features of both that I love and couldn't part with. I have also decided to go ahead and get the Kindle. I had my reservations about just how good it really is and held off on ordering one. Same with the iPad. With all the problems the new iPhone 4 is having, I didn't want to order the iPad and it have lots of problems too. So I am still holding off on that one. Anyway, so I received said Kindle in the mail just the other day. I was in fact impatient and ordered a few books for my Kindle. I was glad that I did. I have already finished 2 of the books and now am on the 3rd one. What a great device it is. I am most likely going to order one for Husband too. It would be so nice to get rid of all my books and have less clutter everywhere. The books are overtaking my bookshelves and the floors. I need to purge, yet again, and get rid of more. The ones I have left I really want to keep though. So now I can order them on the Kindle version and donate the books themselves to my local library. They loved my last donation. I had 4-5 plastic bin containers full.

I am running out of decent maternity wear. I just found out the other day that Lilly does maternity! It is available at Pea in a Pod. Which turns out perfect because the mall that I like more than the others has this very store. Lilly, here I come. She also has her new agendas available in 18 month formats. That is awesome! I love mine!

Well, I really should get off and get ready for bed. But I'm feeling like a little indulgent snack. Strawberries with melted chocolate to dip them in. Yum.

No comments: