Wednesday, December 09, 2009


I am using this day to relax. I am still really tired and it's almost lunch time. This is just going to be one of my rest days. I need it apparently. The sun is in and out of dark clouds most of the day. I washed the outsides of the windows this morning since it was cloudy. I'm glad I got that done. Some of them were quite dusty and dirty. The baby is in her swing napping and the girls are in the living room watching Dora the Explorer's Christmas episode. I've got bath towels in the dryer and a handmade crochet blanket my grandmother made for my husband in the washer with a homemade crochet baby blanket a neighbor made for the littlest one here. The next load to wash today is my bed sheets and that is all I'm doing today. Dinner is thawed in the fridge just waiting to be grilled or broiled. We're having steak for dinner. Not sure what sides will be fixed with it, but that won't be a problem. I may even make some homemade bread again tonight. Last night's bread was really good. Okay, off for my nap on the couch with the girls.

No comments: