Saturday, April 19, 2008

This is the sad state that my house is in now. And now my baby has woken up and is crying her little heart out. This is not how I want to "help" my husband. By not keeping our home clean and orderly. It isn't a place of resting right now.

My littlest one is 3 months now! Wow. My toddler is every bit of what a toddler exemplifies. Although I do have to say that she hasn't had a complete meltdown in a couple of weeks now! Hallelujah.



This is what my house will look like in a couple of months from now. God is showing me where I am failing and what I need to do to fix it. My home doesn't feel like a home right now. It feels like a catastrophe.



I wonder how hard it would be to make a dress like this? Does anyone know?

1 comment:

Mommy Crystal said...

hey girl don't worry my house looks like that to most of the time just do everything little by little and it will get better I finally figured out not to do it all at once because that doesn't really help much