Saturday, April 05, 2008

Now what do you think she was thinking? I am her mother, and I can't even tell you. What a face! We were waiting to see Daddy's ship. I think I must have asked her a question when she wasn't having it. Who knows with her! She is definitely her own person.

I haven't updated in a while. I have been a little depressed lately. I haven't been taking as good care of my family as I should be and can be. I haven't even been taking that good care of myself or my home. We have been eating frozen foods and drinking crap lately. I know I should be doing better. I just have to find my way. My husband is busy with his career, which travels a LOT. And I am getting use to life with a new baby again. It's always an adjustment with a new baby. Understandably so. But now it's time for me to find my way and get to it.

We are getting ready for hubby to visit for a few days before he's off again. Kittens are going to be joining us soon also. How fun is that going to be?! I am also planning a 6 month trip. This trip is going to be without my husband and with all 3 kids and all animals. When I say it aloud, it sounds impossible, but when I think about it in my head, I don't see what the problem is. I will definitely be blogging this trip! Stay tuned to see all of us lunatics taking this trip!

No comments: