Sunday, February 17, 2008


Falling In Love with Photoshop

I took the photo above with a point and shoot digital camera on it's automatic setting. There wasn't any trick photography. Not that my photography skills are worth mentioning here. There wasn't any tricks with Photoshop. This is the picture just as the camera took it.




Now here is the same picture. I played with it in Photoshop some. I just got my Photoshop Elements 6 in the mail the other day. It took me a while to get all of my photos organized but I am ready to go now. I am such a newbie to the world beyond p& s photography, but it so fascinating!

Lookout bloggy world!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Hi, This is mompotter from ocean breeze blog. You won a pair of earrings but I don't know how to contact you. Please email me at oceanbreezeblog@yahoo.com

Thanks, Linda