Saturday, February 13, 2010


Wip (Work in progress)

This is my brand new project. I haven't tried needlepoint before, but love the look of needlepoint. I may be tackling a bigger project than I can handle for a beginner. I have been known to jump in over my head before. All is good.

I had a garage sale this morning. I have two different infant seats in almost new condition out there. I stated their price to this lady that came by. I said that one seat was $50 and the newest one was $75. She immediately looked at me and offered $10. I couldn't help but laugh and say no. What did she think I was going to say? I mean really. I can sell them both online at Craigslist (my other all time favorite for reselling anything place) and actually get my asking price.

Tomorrow is the day of love. I am making sugar cookies in the shapes of hearts today for friends and new neighbors. We have 2 new neighbors that have moved in. My son's class stated that there will be no cupcakes, cookies, or anything like that. Just cards. So I have left over cupcake and cookie makings to make. Sounds like a good way to spend the day in preparation for tomorrow. And my husband has to work a long day today to make up for having tomorrow off.

I am in LOVE with my new Mac!! I am still learning how to use it, but it is so much cooler than any pc laptop I've ever had. I spent yesterday going through my bookmark of blogs and adding them to this laptop. I have quite a lot that I like to go and look at. They are my inspirations. I get a ton of creative ideas from others. One of which is the needlepoint picture above.

Well, there is a lot for me to do today. I must get off this wonderful machine of mine and get to it. Love you guys!

No comments: