Saturday, September 01, 2007


Entertaining

I came across this wonderful lady who loves to entertain. She has an amazing blog that you have to check out. It's called "4 Reluctant Entertainers". It just so happens that we are also entertaining today. We are having a Labor Day BBQ. We have invited some of our friends from his work and our new neighbors. We have only been here a week. Our new neighbors are actually rolling their grill over to our house so we can all be in the shade together. We will also fire up our grill. My husband is baking the beef ribs right now before they go on the grill. I made Southern Potato Salad and Deviled Eggs. Our neighbors across the street also made Deviled Eggs. You can never have too many! I am just popping in here before our guests start arriving. My baby girl is napping and my son is watching cartoons. I have already changed clothes, fixed my makeup and done my toe nails and my finger nails. We're all set. I will set out the tablecloth once guests start arriving. We love to entertain. It is our favorite thing to do. Our summers are spent entertaining outdoors and our winters are spent entertaining with dinners. We are so lucky to have such an abundance of friends who love to be apart of our get-togethers. Well, I better go now. Everyone have a wonderful Labor Day!

Mommy Lynda

No comments: