Sunday, August 01, 2010

I can't believe I'm doing this. I am selling my embroidery/sewing machine. The money is going towards my class that I need in order for me to take the state licensing exam. Here is the link to ebay if you are interested. It's a Janome Memory Craft 9500. I have extras that are coming with the machine also. I just do not have the time to sit down and do the crafting that I want to do. I tell myself that I will have time when I'm older and the kids are grown and having families of their own. Please take a look at my machine.

2 comments:

Suburban Princess said...

I am going through the same thing....craft supplies sitting there looming with guilt. I am letting a lot of it go too.

Melissa Miller said...

Lynda thank you for your sweet visit today! Good luck with selling your machine.

Blessings, ~Melissa :)