Thursday, August 19, 2010


Don't you hate it when "life" happens? Well, "it" happened to me. I am 29 weeks pregnant with our 5th baby. I went last week to take my routine 1 hour glucose test. I failed it for the first time. So I now had to take the 3 hour glucose test. Well, I failed that one too. So now, for the first time out of 5 pregnancies, I am diagnosed Gestational Diabetic. I have a new diet I need to follow. I have to test my blood sugar levels 4 times a day. And so far, my numbers are still high.


So in light of my newfound way of life for the next 2 months at least, I am posting these beautiful pictures of our flowers. They are no longer in bloom right now. They are so pretty though. Doesn't God make such beauties in our lives? You just can't focus on all the road blocks that are thrown at you. Focus on the blessings of God will serve much better.

This picture is the best! I can see myself sitting beside this and just relaxing and letting the worries of life just melt away. This is at our Sea World. We just love that place. We have season passes for 2 years. We will be going quite a lot. The kids love it!

No comments: