Thursday, January 14, 2010

I saw this in our Lilly store here in San Diego and fell immediately in love! Is this not the perfect bag for everything!! It's a perfect carry-on bag for the plane, a beach bag, a night at your friend's house bag, a diaper bag... oh, the possibilities to add this to my life are endless and vital to my existence! I've GOT to stop using the exclamation mark to make my excitement known, but I am just so in love with this bag.


I just got back from my night time shopping excursion. I just couldn't sit in my house another minute. By the way, it's a bit after 10pm. I needed to stop at Vons to get my creamer for my coffee.

Okay. I'm off to put everything away. Love ya!

3 comments:

Gwen said...

I think you need this bag. Go buy this bag!! PLEASE!!! XOXO

Sue said...

Oh my gosh, that is so cute.
Hugs,
Sue

Lynda said...

I think I do need this bag. I have a trip coming up at the end of March.