Friday, February 11, 2011

I'm working on a project. I had to buy this little nifty sander to do it. No, I do not have tools. We only have a couple of screwdrivers and a hammer. That's it. We are slowly building up our tool selection. This is the first of many I plan to buy my hubby. I hope he enjoys using them.

This dresser I picked up for free. I do not remember where I picked it up at. I painted it pink for my girls room a couple years ago. I did not buy any hardware for it yet. We couldn't pick out what we wanted for it. After looking at it for a while, I decided to repurpose it. It will become a side table for my bed. I do not have a night stand and do not want to spend money on one either. So after reading some of your gorgeous decorating blogs, I've seen a couple that had dressers or tables beside your beds. And then it hit me. I had my eureka moment. I can do that!

So off to the handy dandy home improvement store to look for a paint card that matches the color in my head. And that paint color card jumped out at me! It was meant for me. When I finish the project dresser I will give details of the paint and hardware. I can't wait to see the finished piece.

No comments: