Sunday, November 21, 2010

Here is my most wonderful hubby completing a project that I started before I gave birth 5 weeks ago. I didn't finish painting the foyer. So here he is completing the painting before we decorate the tree this weekend. The color is Cafe Latte by Glidden. The mirror I got at Ross. I've been reading on the blogs that a lot of you decorators get your gorgeous goods at Home Goods. So I went online and was disappointed that you can't order from them. The store locator says the nearest one is like a 45 minute drive away. I know what I'm doing next week. I'm going to make a trip out there and see if it is worth the drive. I mean, we have a ton of Ross stores around and quite a few T.J. Maxx stores also. Are the things in Home Goods a better selection? Let me know.


Here is a snapshot of baby Aidan's growth over the past few weeks. We've been really busy just sitting here breastfeeding that I haven't had a chance to take many pictures of him. (Much less me get dressed most days.)

3 weeks: 9lbs 2oz.


4 weeks: 9 pounds 10 oz.

5 weeks: 10 pounds 4 oz.

At this point my previous babies were already snug in their 0-3 month clothes. This little guy is just barely fitting them. He's such a cute little guy! I'm so smitten with him. I'm trying to wrap my mind around him being our last baby. I don't know where I stand. Whether or not I'm ready to be done having more adorable babies. I am but at the same time I'm not so sure.

I know many of you are all done decorating your lovely homes for the holidays. We are working slowly here. I am not able to get much done with a little one that doesn't sleep unless on the boob snuggling or nursing. So my time with him actually laying down in the play yard is spent helping hubby with the home. He isn't use to doing everything so I try to help him as much as I can until little man lets me. There is dishes to unload or load into the dishwasher. Clothes to wash for all of us and of course the cloth diapers and cloth wipes to wash too. Which is what I should be doing right now instead of posting here. There is a load of diapers waiting to be washed right now. Hang on here and I'll get the first cycle started and I'll be right back.

Okay. Done.
Thank you for sticking with me even though I haven't been posting daily or even weekly. I have been reading yours though. I can sit here and breastfeed and scroll through my list of updated blogs one handed really well! It's just really time consuming to type out a post one handed. Lol. Especially with pictures. And as my family can tell you, I am a visual type person. I like pictures!!

Merry Christmas y'all! Don't forget to take a time-out from the stress from the holidays and spend with your loved ones.

No comments: