Friday, October 15, 2010

I still haven't downloaded those pictures off my camera! I feel more and more blonde the older I become. Or is it the more pregnant I am? I wasn't able to finish my grocery shopping that I had planned for yesterday. So hubby was nice enough to get a ride to work again today so that I could have the truck to finish up. (And he overslept this morning while his friend was waiting outside. Poor guys.) We are really going to enjoy this weekend! I am behind on laundry. I'm looking forward to it in an odd sort of way. I normally do not enjoy laundry, but the whole process of sorting and washing, hanging outside on the line, bringing it in to fold... is sort of growing on me now that I've started doing it this way. I try not to use the dryer. But when I'm really tired and need something quick, I'll throw it in the dryer so I can get through it quicker. I won't be making any bread today. I won't be home to watch it while it rises. And since I didn't get everything bought yesterday, once I get home, I'll have to start one of the meals right away and then finish cleaning up the kitchen while it cooks. Not my ideal, but whatever I have to do to make it work.

Our pantry is in our laundry room. And I've recently found an old bag of potatoes rotting. We've had an awful lot of fruit flies flying around and just could not figure out where they were coming from. Found them! So sometime this afternoon, I have to drag everything out and completely wipe out all the shelves and get rid of anything else that might be old or expired. I have a lot to get done today and I'm still really tired. A nap might be in the plans later on. I'm still working on a knitted pattern for my Swiffer. I modified one I found online and the pattern I was working with was sideways to the way I wanted it to run. So I frogged it and will start over.

Well, I hope y'all are having a wonderful day today.

No comments: