Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Good morning blogger land! These pictures are from 2 years ago at a pumpkin patch that I took the kids to. I really want to go again, but it's an hour or so away and this year and last year I am having on and off again contractions and don't want to go that far away from home. So we're planning on going next year with Daddy this time. He was gone that year that we all went.

This morning the place is a mess. I was too tired last night to clean up the kitchen after we ate. I am still really tired this morning too. Not sure what all I'll get done today either. I got the food put away but that was about it. The living room isn't picked up so that needs to be done also. Cloth diapers are sitting on the couch from yesterday when they came out of the dryer. There are still clothes in the dryer that need to be brought out, folded, and put away. The clothes in the washer need to be put in the dryer. So much to do today. I also plan on going to Walmart to buy a different color of cotton yarn for my knitting. I want to knit a pad for my Swiffer. Instead of buying the wet Swiffer pads and throwing them away, I am going to make some pads that I can reuse. I also want to price the stuff that I need to make laundry soap and cold-pressed soap. But before I go anywhere, I need to get dressed out of my pajamas, kids dressed out of their night-night clothes, and get this house put back together! I took some pictures yesterday of the rolls I made yesterday and of my dishcloth I'm knitting so I can show you what I've been up to. So sometime this evening I'll get them on my computer so I can post them tomorrow.
Yesterday, I had a sign that the birthing of this baby is fast approaching us. I've been waiting for my "signs" to let me know that the process has started. So I was excited when I got one of my signs!! Since explaining my "signs" might be a little too intimate, I'll save you the descriptions! I'll just keep calling them my signs, since that is what it is to me. Even though my guess date is 2 weeks away, my signs also tell me that baby could be within the next 2 weeks. So I doubt I will make it past 2 weeks from now! So that is positive news for me!! Yay!! I could jump up and down with joy. I'm so ready to hold my new bundle of joy.



I hope that everyone has a wonderful day today. I am going to get myself going so I can start my day. I like blogging here first thing. It gets my thoughts in order so that I know what I need to do for the day.
When is your favorite time to blog?

No comments: