Sunday, June 29, 2008


A is for Apron



Here is the apron that I am going to sew. And below is the fabric I have chosen.


I love when I get into my crafty phases of life! I enjoy going into a fabric store or a yarn store. The different colors and patterns just please my senses. I could spend hours in there just perusing the isles. I hope to someday have a craft room when I'm old and gray. It's just not feasible with kids underfoot. My lovely 2 year old loves to get the pins and drag them all out of the pin cushion. It's a thousand wonders she hasn't poked her little self already. I am too excited to start. I may start today if the kids cooperate. Who am I kidding? Kids? Cooperate? Hahaha. That is a contradiction in terms! Well, around this house at least.
All you ladies (and men) out there have a wonderfully blessed Sunday! I will keep you posted on the progress or lack of that I make.

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Beautiful material! Hope you show us the results!