Saturday, March 08, 2008


I won!

Yay! My fist contest that I win. I have entered my fair share of blog contests on my fellow blogger's sites. Never have I won. Until now. My tides are changing like the tides of the ocean. I am now on my way towards high tides. Now if you have a moment, I recommend checking out this amazingly talented woman's blog over at Ocean Breeze. Now this amazingly talented (I know I've said amazing a few times already, but she is amazing...) woman has her own Etsy shop. Check it out too. Beautiful (see another word besides amazing) work!

Now I know that some of you throughout the United States are having ridiculous weather lately. Some Texans are experiencing snow! But not to rub it in, but we are having amazing (there we are again) weather! I think our high hit up to 75 F. The sun was shining and we went to the pool. The pool was suppose to be heated, but I highly doubt that it was. The water was ice cold! Must call the maintenance people to have that checked out. Because we know that when it's snowing in other parts of the states, we MUST have our pool heated! We cannot just enjoy the fact that we live in a sunny climate and it was warm outside. A great day to spend at the park, which we also did. Oh no, we must make light of what is wrong with our environment too. But it was a really nice day that we enjoyed! (shhh.. don't tell, but I am just slightly jealous of those of you that are having snow.)

http://www.mompotter.blogspot.com/
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5308749

No comments: