Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Park Day
This past Sunday we decided to spend some time at the big park that is nearby. We loaded up into the truck and went before lunch. The kids love this park the best. It has 3 separate playground equipments for different age groups. Of course, Baby Girl is on the big kid one.
Here is Ryan playing with some other kids. He's looking at the map on this toy and pointing to one of the places the other kid is suppose to check out. I have no idea what they are playing, but they had fun! There happened to be a few other kids there about his age that day.




I hope everyone is getting all their Christmas shopping done before the Christmas rush. I think we are just about done here. I have one more gift I am planning on. Any others that I get are extras that I would like to get, but not important. Christmas is only 2 1/2 weeks away. It seems further away to me. I'm waiting for my lovely husband to come home. He is going to help me wrap all the Christmas gifts to put under the tree. I haven't decided when we are going to put them under the tree yet. I don't want to do it too early so Baby Girl doesn't try to open them too early. We may wait until Christmas Eve to put them under the tree. That would be less temptation. In fact, we aren't even decorating our tree until the weekend before Christmas. We have a fake tree that is pre-lit, so it is still beautiful full of the lights.

Baby Girl is getting interested in reading books with me. She points out the things she likes. Which right now is ducks and apples. Anything red and round, to her, is an apple. She will argue with you until you finally agree that yes, it is an apple. It doesn't matter if it is a strawberry or a raspberry. No, it is an apples!

No comments: