Thursday, March 29, 2007


What does it mean to be a housewife? A homemaker? A stay at home mom?

I use to think it meant to be chained down to the house and be bored with chores that never get done. I didn't have happy thoughts about it. But I am learning to love my house. And to love on my kids. Don't get me wrong, I love my kids, but I have learned to love ON my kids. All the time. I have a window box over my sink that looks over the front yard and the street. I have made it pretty instead of a having nothing in it. I have rearranged my counter tops so that they look more open and not so cluttered. I am working a little bit at a time. It is starting to feel more homey now. A truly warm and cozy place. Once I figure out how to post pictures to here I will show you what my kitchen now looks like.

I hope all of you have a nice cozy kitchen to warm the hearts and souls of your family!

No comments: