Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Just look at this precious face! Oh isn't she just darlin'? This sugar plum of a little baby is most likely our last baby. She is our 4th delivery. So I am trying to just soak up this little pumpkin and enjoy every bit of babyhood that she is going to give us. My little 22 month old decided at about 18 months that she didn't want to be the baby anymore. She was already running around with her older brother and sister. She went from saying about a handful of words to asking us questions and telling us what she wanted. In sentences! Talk about a shocker!

My new obsession is YouTube. I have watched how-to's on bread making, laundry soap making, folding a fitted sheet, among many others. You can find a video on just about everything. Did you notice that I said "just about"? That's because I found what You Tubers haven't made a video of! You Tubers is what everyone is called that watches the videos to making the videos. And since there wasn't a video on You Tube for what I was looking for, I made one myself. And what is this video of that I made? It is a video of my Homemaking Binder.

Let me tell you why I made a video of my Homemaking Binder. I am going to update mine. I haven't updated it in 2 years. While most of the routines are the same, a lot of it isn't. I've had 2 more babies since then. So my routine is a little tweaked to accomodate them. I wanted some ideas on what to include or maybe even a new and better way to make it. But there was nothing there. So now there is. My very own little piece of the world. Also my very own You Tube video!! Yay! So please, go check it out and tell me what you think!

I'd also like to ask you how do you have your binder made? What do you include in it?

No comments: